Create New Groups
To create a new Group in Storyteller:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and select Groups.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Manage Groups page displayed, click Add Group.
- In the New Group page displayed:
- Enter a group name in the corresponding field.
- You can also configure a group email that is used to deliver notifications to one collective email address.
- Select the Group type in the Group Type dropdown. For more information about Group types, see the About Groups article.
- If you select License Group, select the license type in the corresponding dropdown.
- If you select Access Group, select the scope by clicking the Select Scope button and then selecting the project in your instance to give the group access to in the Open Project modal.
- Click Save.
You are directed to the Manage Group page where you can begin adding members to your newly created Group.
For information on how to add members to a Group, see the Add Users to a Group article.