Assign Project Roles to a Project Group
As a project administrator, you can use Project Groups to define various levels of access based on your team or organization's needs. You can then assign Project Roles to corresponding Project Groups.
For more information about Project Roles, see the About Project Roles article.
a) the "Manage Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To assign Project Roles to a Project Group:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project in which you want to assign Project Roles to a Project Group.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Groups.
- Click the Project Group you want to assign Project Roles to.
- Click the Project Role Assignments tab.
- Click the Assign Project Roles button.
- Select the checkboxes for all the Project Roles you want to assign to that Project Group and then click OK.
You can also search for specific Project Roles using the search bar and sort the table by clicking a column header (with the exception of the Description header) to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click Save on the Project Group's details page.