Download a Project Print Template
Project Print Templates are the templates at the project level that determine the elements Blueprint pulls when exporting artifacts to PDF or Word.
Project administrators with the appropriate privileges may download a Project Print Template to inspect its contents, or to send to someone else for review.
To download a Project Print Template:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the Project Print Template you want to download.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.
- On the Project Templates page, click the Project Print Template tab.
- Click Download for the template you want to download.
- A Microsoft Word file is downloaded locally.