Unassign Project Roles from a Project Group
Project administrators can remove project access from users in several different ways. One option is to remove Project Role assignments from the Project Group the users are a member of. This has the effect of removing the associated privileges from all members of the Project Group at the same time.
a) the "Manage Groups, Project Roles, and Project Role Assignments" privilege in their Project Administrator Role, or
b) the "Administer All Projects" privilege in their Instance Administrator Role.
For more information on Project Administrator Roles, see the Manage Project Administrator Roles article. For more information on Instance Administrator Roles, see the Manage Instance Administrator Roles article.
To unassign Project Roles from a Project Group:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project in which you want to unassign Project Roles from a Project Group.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click User Management and select Project Groups.
- Click the Project Group you want to unassign Project Roles from.
- Click the Project Role Assignments tab.
- Select the checkboxes for all the roles you want to unassign from that Project Group.
You can also search for specific roles using the search bar and sort the table by clicking a column header (with the exception of the Description header) to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order.
- Click the Actions button and select Unassign.
- Click Save on the Project Role's details page.