Edit Valid Values for a Choice Type Custom Property
As a project administrator, you can edit the valid values for your Choice type Custom Properties.
Standard Properties can be viewed by Project Administrators, but cannot be edited.
To edit valid values for a Choice type Custom Property:
- In the Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the Custom Property you want to edit valid values for.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Artifact Management and select Project Properties.
- In the Project Properties page, click the name of the Choice type Custom Property you want to edit valid values for.
You can search for the property by name using the search bar in the upper right corner.
You can also sort the list by clicking a column header to display each column in alphabetical or reverse alphabetical order. Click the Category column header to bring all Custom Properties to the top of the table.
- In the Valid Values section, edit any of the following fields:
- Click the edit icon in the Valid Value column and edit the value accordingly.
- If you want to define a default value, select the corresponding checkbox in Default column.
- You can order your valid values and define the order they appear in the dropdown to users in Blueprint when defining that property by clicking the directional arrows in the Order column.
- Click Save.