Manage Instance Administrator Roles
Instance Administrator Roles are a set of privileges that you can assign to users so they can access and manage specific segments of the Storyteller Admin Portal. This allows your users to manage your instance and the projects within your instance.
There are 11 Instance Administrator Roles by default. You can customize any existing role, except the Default Instance Administrator role. Moreover, new Instance Administrator Roles can be created and further customized.
To access and manage Instance Administrator Roles:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click User Management and then select Instance Administrator Roles in the side panel.For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- The Instance Administrator Roles page displays all the roles in your instance. Click a role in the Name column to view its details.
- The page displayed provides details regarding that role like all the associated privileges to that role, indicated by a selected checkbox for each defined privilege.
- Click the User Assignments tab to view all the users assigned to that role.
- For information on how to complete further actions regarding Instance Administrator Roles, click one of the following links: