Delete Multiple Project-Level Office Document Templates
As a project administrator with the corresponding privileges, you may want to be able to delete irrelevant or outdated project-level Office Document Templates.
In those cases, you can delete one or multiple templates.
To delete multiple project-level Office Documents Templates within one of your Storyteller projects:
- In the Storyteller Administration Portal, click Projects and select the project with the project-level Office Documents Templates you want to delete.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- Under Projects, click Advanced Settings and select Project Templates.\
- On the Project Templates page, select the checkboxes for the templates you want to delete.
- Click the Actions dropdown and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation modal to proceed.