Dashboards Configuration in Blueprint
Dashboards in Blueprint provide insights into your RPA program across your entire Blueprint instance, including:
- Changes Dashboard: including recent and upcoming changes impacting your bot portfolio that may need to be addressed.
- Impact Analysis: mapping all dependencies and relationships throughout your instance to show how a change to a regulation, requirement, or robot might impact other artifacts.
- Personal Dashboard: listing all requested changes to a Bot Owner's personal portfolio of bots
- Quality Dashboard: analyzing how ready each Digital Blueprint is for exporting to an RPA tool.
- Applications Dashboard: providing list of all technical dependencies a bot has.
To configure your Dashboards in Blueprint:
- Click Advanced Settings and select Dashboards in the list of items displayed.
For information on how to access the Admin Portal, see the About the Administration Portal article.
- In the Dashboards page displayed, select Enable Dashboards.
Enabling the Changes Dashboard requires some additional configuration. Please see Changes Dashboard Configuration with Blueprint for more guidance.
- Underneath, select which Dashboards you want to enable for your organization.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
After saving, when users next log into Blueprint or refresh their browsers, they'll be able to access the Dashboards selected in the Dashboards administration page.